Tea for beau-tea
- Turmeric Tea – contains anti-inflammatory properties which soothe flare-up associated with skin conditions like acne, dry skin, psoriasis, and eczema. it reduces redness and evens out the skin tone while fighting against wrinkles and dark spots.
- Oolong Tea - oolong tea can combat free radicals, it can suppress those allergic reactions that cause eczema or atopic dermatitis. The antioxidants in the tea also make your skin more radiant and youthful. Oolong can be drunk daily, or by applying to affected areas.
- Black Tea – Black tea benefits your skin by targeting skin infections and blemishes. It helps delay signs of aging and reduces puffiness. Packed with chemicals like polyphenols and tannins, it also promotes skin regeneration.
- White Tea – is high in nutrients that can improve your general health, not just your skin.
- Peppermint tea - is one type of tea you can drink in order to get rid of acne, as it helps regulate hormones. It prevents breakouts and slowly works to reduce the number of zits on your face.